Header Ads

Successful Career Beauty Actress Bipasha Basu No Relationship With Khan

Who is not familiar with the Diva of Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu who had success in his time. Although his career was now a little faded, she first admitted his success has nothing to do with the name of Khan. There are many actors in Bollywood Khan names ending in. From Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan to Salman Khan. And Bipasha Basu never jacked big name actors were aging. "I have never worked with the Khan clan in the 12 years of my career. This is a great achievement because I managed to gain popularity with my own effort." The story of this sexy star. But recently Bipasha Basu miffed with the media about his films. Critics often focus solely on looks, not her acting. "I think everyone can look glamorous. However irritated me say sexy or hot things related to me. I can also act., And I think I managed to do well," said the actress who failed to move on after her split with John Abraham this.

No comments

- Commented politely and wisely in accordance with the content

Powered by Blogger.